Cost of living in Pimpri, India vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01817 BND / INR
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 34% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,400 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$3,570 (₨196,472) in Pimpri.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)