Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 904 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.098 BND / CAD
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, you would need at least B$6,823 (C$6,212) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with B$5,400 in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,585 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)