Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 751 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.782 BND / EUR
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 12% more expensive than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, you would need at least B$5,490 (€3,080) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with B$4,900 in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)