Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20640 BND / CNY
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 39% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,000 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$3,032 (14,691元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)