Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19333 BND / BOB
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,500 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$3,801 ($b19,662) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)