Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00067 BND / CDF *
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, you would need at least B$5,542 (8,312,537 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with B$4,900 in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)