Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 706 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00875 BND / PKR *
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,500 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$2,620 (₨299,450) in Karachi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salinas, Ecuador costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanning costs 20元 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$750,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)