Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.24093 BND / BRL
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,500 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$2,474 (R$ 10,270) in Juiz de Fora.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 49,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Austin, Texas costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)