Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02344 BND / DOP
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,500 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$4,220 (RD$ 179,997) in Juan Dolio.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)