Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08445 BND / EGP
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$4,900 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$3,043 (E£ 36,029) in Asyut.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)