Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00091 BND / IQD
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, you would need at least B$6,468 (7,088,445 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with B$5,600 in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 26,554 (about 1 hour ago)