Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Baltimore, Maryland, United States
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020.
Do you live in Baltimore, Maryland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 49% more expensive than in Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,905 in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Baltimore, Maryland.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)