Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Bălţi, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.365 MDL / RON
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 45% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 14,229 Leu (3,260 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 5 hours ago)