Cost of living in Shaoxing, China vs Bălţi, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.767 MDL / CNY
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shaoxing (China) is 56% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 14,865 Leu (5,373元) in Shaoxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)