Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Bălţi, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.436 MDL / EUR
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 92% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 19,027 Leu (€888) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 4 hours ago)