Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Bălţi, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.709 MDL / EUR
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 17,438 Leu (€803) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Osorno costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vina Causino costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (about 2 hours ago)