Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Bălţi, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.741 MDL / PLN
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 56% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 13,900 Leu (2,932 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)