Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Bălţi, Moldova
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 702 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19398 MDL / ARS *
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 11,726 Leu (ARS $60,449) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)