Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Bălţi, Moldova
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 59.097 MDL / KWD
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 85% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 15,913 Leu (Dinar 269) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Asunción costs 200,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Funchal, Madeira costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)