Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Bălţi, Moldova
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.314 MDL / MYR
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 42% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 11,474 Leu (RM2,660) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhilai costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,934 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)