Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran vs Bălţi, Moldova
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00042 MDL / IRR *
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 10,078 Leu (﷼ 23,886,634) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jalandhar costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 62 lei (about 1 hour ago)