Cost of living in Chaozhou, China vs Bălţi, Moldova
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.724 MDL / CNY
Do you live in Bălţi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaozhou (China) is 10% more expensive than in Bălţi (Moldova)
For example, you would need at least 8,982 Leu (3,297元) in Chaozhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200 Leu in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oviedo costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 13,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $0.08 (about 2 hours ago)