Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Baku, Azerbaijan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.007 AZN / EUR
Do you live in Baku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 44% more expensive than in Baku (Azerbaijan)
For example, you would need at least 3,451 ман (€1,719) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400 ман in Baku.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)