Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Babylon, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 135 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Babylon, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 73% cheaper than in Babylon, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,000 in Babylon, New York you would need to make just about $2,460 (Rp 36,202,388) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Torreón costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 2 hours ago)