Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Babylon, New York, United States
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00195 USD / SYP *
Do you live in Babylon, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 82% cheaper than in Babylon, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Babylon, New York you would need to make just about $1,631 (834,051 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Copenhagen costs kr300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)