Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Babylon, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.182 USD / EUR
Do you live in Babylon, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 51% cheaper than in Babylon, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,200 in Babylon, New York you would need to make just about $4,012 (€3,394) in Chania.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨170 (about 3 hours ago)