Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Babylon, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Babylon, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 40% cheaper than in Babylon, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,100 in Babylon, New York you would need to make just about $4,844 (₩5,748,774) in Bucheon.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oporto costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)