Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Babylon, New York, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.187 USD / EUR
Do you live in Babylon, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 56% cheaper than in Babylon, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $9,100 in Babylon, New York you would need to make just about $3,971 (€3,344) in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Ayacucho costs S/. 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Doha costs 26 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)