Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Babylon, New York, United States
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Babylon, New York? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Babylon, New York (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $8,400 in Babylon, New York you would need to make just about $5,694 (6,775,505 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 90 (25 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Marrakech costs 7 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Caracas costs 200,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Auckland costs NZ$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)