Cost of living in Darwin, Australia vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 44.591 DOP / AUD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 119,359 (AU$2,677) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Maracaibo costs 18,890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)