Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02503 DOP / TZS
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 64,035 (2,558,290 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)