Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.850 DOP / PEN
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 54,237 (S/. 3,422) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)