Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 10.143 DOP / BRL
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 51,338 (R$ 5,062) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)