Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 57.830 DOP / USD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 71,566 ($1,238) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 65,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)