Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01554 DOP / COP
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 65,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 46,797 (COL$3,012,156) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coro costs 4,800,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,362 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (about 3 hours ago)