Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01585 DOP / COP
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 63,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 46,133 (COL$2,910,213) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)