Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.857 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 64,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 47,239 (Mex$ 16,534) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)