Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.861 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 61,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 45,152 (Mex$ 15,779) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 4 hours ago)