Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.790 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 65,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 61,504 (Mex$ 22,046) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 2 hours ago)