Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.817 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 60,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 54,768 (Mex$ 19,442) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 189 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 4 hours ago)