Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.771 DOP / MXN
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 70,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 64,103 (Mex$ 23,133) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)