Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 68.104 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 51% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 108,728 (€1,596) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 72,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 1,600,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mons costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)