Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 57.813 DOP / USD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 95,163 ($1,646) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 66,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)