Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 58.020 DOP / USD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 94,317 ($1,626) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 68,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)