Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 69.793 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 77,245 (€1,107) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 62,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)