Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 70.308 DOP / EUR
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 113,018 (€1,607) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 71,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)