Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 58.020 DOP / USD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 115,178 ($1,985) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 66,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)