Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 663 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19639 DOP / HUF
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 20% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 80,713 (410,990 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 67,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,395 (about 4 hours ago)