Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01603 DOP / COP
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RD$ 72,000 in Azua de Compostela you would need to make just about RD$ 64,928 (COL$4,050,850) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)