Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.646 DOP / BBD
Do you live in Azua de Compostela? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 77% more expensive than in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic)
For example, you would need at least RD$ 109,800 (3,833 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RD$ 62,000 in Azua de Compostela.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)